Dear all

Many thanks for your responses re this
I realise I had not put the website address on my email; it is
www.ergotype.nl

Have a look at the keyboard !!

On a completely different matter: recently went to Marrakech on holiday and
visited the tanneries there....if anyone is planning to go there in the near
future it is worth a visit.... Mind boggling!! I shudder to think what any
risk assessment would throw up

Chloe