Margaret,
Now to hear you're leaving is very disapointing, as i have just joined unilever colworth and to contact you if i have any problems.  oh well.  may be i will ring you from work tomorrow - to introduce myself and to say goodbye!!!!

becky

Margaret Grahamslaw <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear List,

There is a vacancy on my site in Burton (I'm moving on) for a Full Time
Occupational Health Advisor. Main duties would be Attendance Management,
Health Assessments, Health surveillance, Health Promotion and Partnerships
with Site being involved with Risk Assessment and Member of the OSHE
Pillar. Looking for Registered General Nurse with 2 years experience and a
recognised qualification in Occupational Health. Hours of work are 0845 -
1700 Monday to Thursday with a 1530 finish Friday. Salary of £25K. Further
information on request. If you know of anyone who might be interested
could you please pass this on to them - they should contact my colleague
Jo Florey (HR Manager) on 01283 511111 or email [log in to unmask]
I am happy to chat to anyone about the role before I leave at the end of
this month.

Kind regards

Margaret Grahamslaw
Senior OH Adviser UBF