From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Amanda Turner
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 3:00 PM
Subject: Sewage Workers

Does anyone have any information regarding recommended immunisations for sewage workers?  I have read various papers which suggest Hep A, our current, and it has to be said old, policy suggests Hep B.  Your thoughts would be welcome

Regards

Amanda

********  DISCLAIMER  ********

The contents and any attachments of this electronic mail message are confidential and intended only for the named addressees.

Dissemination, forwarding, publication or other use of the message or attachments by any unauthorised person is strictly prohibited. Unless stated to the contrary, any opinions expressed in this message are personal and may not be attributed to Grampian Country Food Group Limited or any Grampian Country Food Group company.

Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. Grampian Country Food Group does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.