Hi Sandy
From my travels this is not the case neither is it so in many private hospitals.  Some Trusts have minimal usage
Lynn
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: sandy townsend
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 6:42 PM
  Subject: re latex

  A conversation with the HSE today has led to me being advised that nearly all NHS Trusts are now latex free.
  To NHS Colleagues out there-is this the case? I thought a risk assessment re glove usage and provision of powder free/low protein was the common stance. Obviously provision of suitable alternatives for use when there is a problem. Looking forward to your responses
  Sandy
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please remove this footer before replying. Visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/occ-health.html for list archives