Date: 03/05/04 16:54:00
Subject: pre-employment medicals

we currently see every new employee for a pre-emp medical. I want to change
to a paper screen only with the interviewee carrying out a hygiene
assessment (food industry). Does anyone else do this or have an assessment
form that I can adapt? Also they would like HR to clear the employee if all
the questions are ticked no. Is this ethical?  Ideas please.