From: Si Rainbow [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 29 February 2004 03:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Hepatitis B - non-immune staff

Lindy,
     Perhaps you are approaching this problem from the wrong direction.
Employees not in exposure risk procedures whom are non respondent should
be informed of there status and therefore lack of 'additional' protection.
However the roles they are performing should have thourgh risk assessment
and although the hazards are present the risk should be low. Don't forget
the first principal of PPE is to remove/reduce risk, vaccination should be
addressed in this way.

Regards Si