I am so sorry Jay Chapman had to make a derisory comment about the quality of the OH course at South Bank. I have taught on several OH courses in the south including South Bank and I mentor students from some of the courses. I also know many of the hardworking lecturers and course organisers. I believe that OH nurses have quite a good choice of quality courses - not as many as we would all like around the country, but we do have distance learning, day release, full time and week long modules. All these courses will have been accredited by the university itself and the NMC (or previously ENB). Accreditation is a nerve racking experience and most of the lectures will have jumped thru hoops to get them accredited. Comments like that do not help those hardworking people who view this site.

Greta Thornbory
Consultant, Occupational Health & Education
www.gtenterprises-uk.com
Tel: 01235 770156
Mob: 07778 518 027

---