Hi Chris,

I would like a copy of the guidelines please.  My fax is:
0208 258 2238.
Thanks.

Janet

Christine Leek <[log in to unmask]>@MARTIN-BAKER.CO.UK> on 25/02/2004
09:00:10

Please respond to Occupational Health mailing list

To:    [log in to unmask]
cc:
Subject:    Re: Fork Lift Truck Medicals

along  with this advice the most inportant part of the medical is the eye
sight test ,  that should be done on a balay machine visual aciity
corrected vison 6/9 in one  & 6/12 in the other visual fields defect should
not be greater than 120 if  you wouldlike a copy of the guidlines I could
fax them to  you
Chris  Leek