Thought this may be of interest to some of you

Elaine Lewis
Occupational Health Advisor
Gwent Healthcare NHS Trust

Subject: Welsh RCN OH Forum Comnference

Hello everyone,

thank you for the support you gave to the last conference in LLandridnod
Wells, I trust you all enjoyed the event, the feedback was certainly
positive and we hope to build on this this year.

We are please to announce the Forum's second conference as per the attached
flyer and booking form.  Please register as soon as possible to ensure the
success of this event.

Please pass the information on to colleagues and other interested parties.

Many thanks

Lynda
Chair - Welsh RCN OH Forum

(See attached file: Booking Form 2.doc)(See attached file: OHN CONFERENCE
POSTER.doc)

This transmission has been issued for the  information of the addressee
only and contains information which is  confidential.  Accordingly, it
should not be altered in any way or copied  or otherwise reproduced in any
form, nor should its existence or contents be  disclosed to any other
person.  If you are not the  intended recipient of this transmission or any
attachment, please reply  immediately.

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of the Gwent Healthcare NHS Trust unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, delete it from your system, do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way. Please notify the sender immediately of this error. Further communication will signify your consent to this.