Yikes! You were brave! I think I would have been out of there after opening those cabinets...........................................
Naz
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: James Beresford
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 9:40 AM
  Subject: Re: TREATMENT SERVICE from Kaaren

  How about this  extreme?

  About 5 years ago, on my first day with a new employer, was shown to my "office" a very old surgery. the company doctor was not there until the Wednesday. Having a look around the place, I found a bunch of keys and began opening cabinets (as one does). I found to my horror, every type of drug from aspirin to diamporphine, tablets, injections, the lot. Nothing was accounted for. 95% of stuff was out of date, yet it was clear it was all being used.

  Nothing for it. On the phone to a major pharmacy and the chief pharmacist who paid a visit and took the lot away...and accounting for it too.

  Treatment service stopped....

  Now as for Wednesday, when the doc came in...............

  With kind regards,

  James Beresford
  Occupational Health Adviser
  Heales Medical Ltd ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please remove this footer before replying. Visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/occ-health.html for list archives