From: Lindsey Hall [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 07 February 2004 11:27
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Confidentiality Administrator

The back of 'Guidelines on ethics for Occupational Physicians' ( I think that is the correct title) has a form of words to use. Available from the Faculty of Occ Med.  Tel 0207 317 5890.  Not sure of a website but there probably is one now.   We use this for admin and it works well.  Can email you a copy of our form if you wish.

Lindsey Hall
National OH Manager
Environment Agency