What about the ENB N61.
Is this classed as an appropriate course / training for an OH Nurse ? I did this years and progressed to the Diploma afterwards, but have colleagues who stopped after the ENB course and are still classed as OH Nurse by their employers, one at managerial level in their organisation.

> Message date : Feb 06 2004, 08:12 AM
> From : "joan Twigger"
> To : [log in to unmask]
> Copy to :
> Subject : Re: re titles of oh staff
> Does this mean the certificate is not a recordable qualification,I am
> confused?
>

> Joan Twigger
> Occupational Health Advisor
> 3M Healthcare Limited
> Tel: 01509 613720
> Fax: 01509 613065
> e-mail [log in to unmask]

Freeserve AnyTime - HALF PRICE for the first 3 months - Save £7.50 a month
www.freeserve.com/anytime