Hi
When I was OH Manager at Good Hope Hospital, I employed trainers on my bank it worked very well and was also useful as we did external training as income generation.

Lynn
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Glenn Raybone
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Friday, January 30, 2004 7:17 PM
  Subject: First Aid training

  Hello all,

  I know I may be jumping the gun a little, but a possible change to the First Aid at Work regs on the recent discussion document was to have yearly updates.

  An an OHN within the NHS, aswell as a First Aid instructor and examiner, this has significant consequences on both time and workload should this change come into force.

  My question is do any other OHN's 'buy-in' trainers for First Aid, and if so is this cost effective? I'm concerned as I have a terrible vision two years down the line of teaching and assessing First Aid on an almost constant basis. This will be an expensive way to do this, and will not enhance my work and role either.

  regards,