Glenn,
No, we don't wear uniforms in our NHS OH dept and I don't think a uniform has ever been worn since the service was set up 20 years ago
Naz
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Glenn Raybone
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 7:35 PM
  Subject: Re: TREATMENT SERVICE

  Hello all,

  I found the inclusion of the nurse wearing a uniform very interesting. Uniform debate has taken up many pages of nursing press of late, and indeed in the NHS department where I work they have been re-introduced (I must add that I and some other colleagues have decided not to go back into uniform).

  My question is to other NHS OHP's to see if there are any other departments that still wear the traditional nurses uniform.

  Regards,