One for the New Year if you don't mind getting the grey matter going again after the festivities

I was asked before Christmas - at quite short notice - to provide to our HR department a list of dates on which I had seen, spoken to or corresponded with an employee.  The employee was due to take us to a tribunal in the next week but has since withdrawn her claim.  I did not provide the details stating that I would wish consent to be provided first.  Unfortunately, consent was not provided in time for the submission.  My actions are now being called into question as it has been put to me that dates,  which many others knew of anyway, are not confidential. I am not so sure as I understand they are part of the content of the OH records.

View welcome please

Many thanks

Lindsey Hall
National OH Manager