EPINetFor those of you who wondered about EPINet below is an answer!!

Greta

----- Original Message -----
From: Watterson Linda
To: 'Greta Thornbory'
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2004 4:51 PM
Subject: EPINet

Dear Greta,
Thanks for forwarding the enquiry about EPINet. The person colleagues need to contact is Summa Davies at BD:
tel no. 01865 781609 or mobile 07860470316.
I do hope that is helpful, do come back to me if you have any problems.
I am not sure why the RCN said they couldn't help Debbie,  - if  she lets me know who she spoke to I'll make sure the information is lodged with them for future reference.

Best wishes
Linda

Linda Watterson
Senior Research and Development Fellow
Quality Improvement Programme
RCN Institute
Radcliffe Infirmary
Oxford
OX2 6HE
tel +44 (0)1865 228407
fax +44 (0)1865 246787
PA Maureen Thomson +44 (0)1865 228443

Mobile : 07739877251

"working with healthcare professionals to improve the quality of patient care"

      http://www.rcn.org.uk

      This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to
      whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of
      the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Royal College of
      Nursing or any of its affiliates.

      If you are not the intended recipient be advised that you have received
      this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or
      copying of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in
      error please return it to the sender immediately.  The contents of this message
      may be legally privileged.

      Royal College of Nursing of the United Kingdom
      20 Cavendish Square
      London   W1G ORN
      Registered Charity Number: 276435
      Tel: +44 (0) 20 7409 3333