	From: Stackhouse, Amy . [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
	Sent: 02 November 2004 14:21
	To: [log in to unmask]
	Subject: Pregnancy at work

	Hi All,

	I am doing a degree in primary health care with OH
qualification. My occuaptional health assignment is on pregnant women at
work.

	I am wondering if anyone has an protocals or contact with the
pregnant women in thier workplace. At the NHS trust I work for we do not
have a requirement for pregnant workers to contact OH.

	If anyone has any other information it would be greatly
recieved.

	Many Thanks

	Amy Stackhouse
	Trainee Occupational Health Nurse

	For list archives and documents, go to
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/occ-health.html for list archives

	For jobs in Occupational Health, go to
http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/OHJobs/

Swansea College
Tycoch Road, Tycoch, Swansea. SA2 9EB
website: http://www.swancoll.ac.uk
The information contained in this message is intended for the addressee only and may contain confidential and/or
privileged information. If you are not the addressee, please delete this message and notify the sender; you should not
copy or distribute this message or disclose its contents to anyone without the express permission of the author who
is the copyright holder.