From: Stackhouse, Amy . [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 02 November 2004 14:21
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Pregnancy at work

*** WARNING *** This mail has originated outside your organization, either from an external partner or the Global Internet. Keep this in mind if you answer this message.
Hi All,

I am doing a degree in primary health care with OH qualification. My occuaptional health assignment is on pregnant women at work.

I am wondering if anyone has an protocals or contact with the pregnant women in thier workplace. At the NHS trust I work for we do not have a requirement for pregnant workers to contact OH.

If anyone has any other information it would be greatly recieved.

Many Thanks

Amy Stackhouse
Trainee Occupational Health Nurse