From: Fields Shirley [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 11 October 2004 10:20
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Epinet Database for Needlestick injuries

For attention of NHS Colleagues

We are currently looking into getting the Epinet database for recording needlestick injuries and I am interested in hearing how other NHS OH service use the system in conjunction with their normal needlestick injury reporting system. Are you happy with the Epinet system?

Thanks

Shirley Fields
Occupational Health Manager
Burton Hospitals NHS Trust