Go to www.hsebooks.co.uk and search for Antimony - you will get 'Antimony
and its compounds' EH 19 1997 price £3.00  the abstract is below:

      Guidance note, environmental hygiene 19. supersedes the 1978 edition
entitled, 'Antimony - health and safety precautions'.
      Abstract Provides guidance regarding the possible health hazards which
could result from exposure to antimony and its compounds. It gives advice on
the precautions that may be needed to prevent or adequately control exposure
as required by the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations
1994 (COSHH). Aimed at employers in the plastics, alloy manufacturing, and
chemicals industries. Other groups such as employees and health and safety
professionals will also find it useful. Contents: Occurrence, properties and
use; Effects on health; Assessment; Prevention and control of exposure;
Maintenance, examination and testing of control measures; Monitoring
exposure; Health surveillance; Information, instruction and training; Safety
representatives; Further information

Greta Thornbory
Consultant, Occupational Health & Education
Consultant Editor, OH Journal
www.gtenterprises-uk.com
Tel: 01235 770156
Mob: 07778 518 027