on 16/9/04 8:37 pm, Samantha  Chapman at [log in to unmask] wrote:

> Cate
> Try Sketchley Hall in Burbage Leics. If you want details contact me direct &
> I'll get number for you.
>
> Sam Chapman

Try this organisation for manual handling: www.hsrltd.co.uk.

They run a number of health and safety training courses. I only have
experience of their First Aid training as I have accted as an examiner for
them. Their candidates were well trained and their teaching aids were first
class. I know they offer manual handling.

The MD and principal trainer is a nurse who is a qualified teacher.

Regards

Anne