Hello, can you give me some advice, please? I’ve been asked to screen Police Officers before they train and use chemical, biological, radiation and nuclear PPE, to assess their fitness to use the equipment and carry out the duties during CBRN incidents. Have you come across or are using any standards that I can use to identify best practice?

Regards from Kenny.

Kenny Dearlove

Occupational Health Nurse Advisor

Occupational Health, Safety & Welfare Service

OCC

Norfolk Constabulary

Norfolk

England

Note:

"The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the named person or organisation to which it is addressed. If you have received it in error please disregard and advise me immediately. Unauthorised disclosure or use of such information may be a breach of legislation or confidentiality. E-mails sent and received from and by members of staff and officers of Norfolk Constabulary may be monitored for purposes including: - Virus scanning, unauthorised e-mail usage, and obscene or inappropriate material. The Constabulary reserves the right to read all such material and to reject and return any material which is considered to be a security risk or unsuitable. Any monitoring will comply with the legislation currently in force and in particular the Human Rights Act 1998
If this e-mail does not relate to Official Norfolk Constabulary business then it will be regarded by the Constabulary as "Personal". As such, it will not be authorised by or sent on behalf of the Constabulary and the sender will retain sole responsibility for any legal actions or disputes that may arise."

Thank You.