Please remove my name from the mailing list but include

Thanks in anticipation
—----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachment is confidential
and may be privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient please notify
us immediately.  You should not copy or use it for any purposes, nor
disclose its contents to any other person.

Please be aware that e-mail is not a secure form of communication.
Messages sent via this medium may be subject to delays, non-delivery and
unauthorised interference. Although we have scanned this e-mail and any attachments
for viruses, it is your responsibility to ensure that they are actually
virus free.

DISCLAIMER: Any opinions contained in this message are not necessarily
endorsed by Silvertown UK Ltd. Internet communications are not guaranteed
to be secure, therefore the sender accepts no liability for errors or
damage as a result of this Internet transmission.------------------