I have had a quick internet look and I cannot identify where it gives advice on how many further apts.
We give encourage apts depending on the situation and the agreement with the counselling service/HR policy. However the individual has to instigate the apt. Have a read of the HSE stress information  as they advise on the need for a confidential advice line.

Gill
-----Original Message-----
From: heather bearpark [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 02 August 2004 08:16
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Counselling services

I am interested to know whether those of you who offer counselling services can advise on the following:

How many further appointments are offered to the employee who does not attend on the first, agreed time / date?

Are there any recommended / documented standards for this?  If so please can you advise on the reference.

For the number of hours availability, how many should be spent on delivery of counselling and what breakdown of other activities are expected?

Regards
Heather Bearpark

MSN Premium gives you PC protection, junk-mail filters, advanced communication tools and great software like MSN Encarta® Premium. Click here for a FREE trial!

.sophos.3.83.08.02.

Emails aren't always secure, and they may be intercepted or changed after they've been sent. Abbey doesn't accept liability if this happens. If you think someone may have interfered with this email, please get in touch with the sender another way.

This message doesn't create or change any contract. Abbey doesn't accept responsibility for damage caused by any viruses contained in this email or its attachments. Emails may be monitored.

If you've received this email by mistake, please let the sender know at once that it's gone to the wrong person and then destroy it without copying, using, or telling anyone about its contents.

Abbey National plc Reg. No 2294747, and Inscape Investments Limited Reg. No. 3839455 are registered in England and have their Registered Offices at Abbey National House, 2 Triton Square, Regent's Place, London, NW1 3AN.

Abbey National plc and Inscape Investments Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Abbey National plc only advises on its own life assurance, pension and collective investment scheme products. Inscape Investments Limited is a member of the Abbey Marketing Group and provides OEICS, PEPS and ISAs. Abbey and Inscape are registered trademarks of Abbey National plc.