-----Original Message-----
From: Alison Brewster [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 29 July 2004 10:40
To: [log in to unmask]

No we don't screen in Southampton

Alison Brewster
Occupational Health Sister

>>> [log in to unmask] 07/28/04 05:52pm >>>
I am sure this question has arisen before!
This is for NHS colleagues.

Are any Trusts screening for MRSA in staff entering Maternity or
neonatology
- particularly junior doctors who change around every 6 months.
I will explain pending replies.
Martin.

Dr Martin Tohill
MB BCH BAO MRCGP AFOM DOccMed
 <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

D I S C L A I M E R
are addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of the
Trust unless explicitly stated otherwise.  If you have received this
e-mail in error please delete the e-mail and contact the
Southampton University Hospitals NHS Trust Helpdesk on:-
023 80796000
by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.