From: OccHealth [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 14 July 2004 17:59
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Health Surveillance with Soldering Fumes

Hello all

I have been asked to look at monitoring employees who are in continual contact with soldering fumes.
Having not met this one before I thought I would ask for assistance from anyone who has knowledge/experience of this type of Health Surveillance.
Like is there any mandatory surveillance with regard to soldering fumes; if so what?
best practice surveillance do others carry out?
How frequently is this done? etc etc

Many thanks in anticipation.
Helen