Jackie,

Check you've joined the group and not just gotten a Yahoo address.
Click on "Join this group"
Then click on "Messages/post" on the side bar and type in your ad.

Alternatively, if you're a member, point your browser to the following link:
Sign in using your id & password, then type up your ad.

If you've any further difficulties, please contact me off-list & we'll try to work it out.

Regards,

Trevor Maze
Moderator, OH Jobs

Dr Trevor Maze