Stuart,

I have been working with Total Fitness and I know they have worked with other OH teams to extend the GP exercise referral scheme. Not off the ground in my company as yet (corporate fincance are concerned re P11D issues  - can it be classed at a 'perk' if so Company  liable to include it on this return) I am trying to get round this by introducing it as a clear benefit to the business and only a knock on benefit to employee - which it would be of course (?) I can share protocol etc if you think it is worth it or you can contact Dr Neil Fell to chat thru on 0161 440 2617 I think he is working with Fire services as well and they are a bit further on than me at present. Anyone on list involved with Total Fitness?

Jane.

Sign up to the MSN Premium service in June and receive a FREE webcam worth £39.99! More details here. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please remove this footer before replying.