I will be out of the office starting  01/07/2004 and will not return until
05/07/2004.

I am not able to retrieve my emails until Monday 5th July. If you message
is urgent, please call me on 07718 661614 and leave me a message.  I will
do my utmost to return your call.  Alternatively, call 02920 852852 (client
support) who will be able to help you.

This transmission has been issued for the  information of the addressee
only and contains information which is  confidential.  Accordingly, it
should not be altered in any way or copied  or otherwise reproduced in any
form, nor should its existence or contents be  disclosed to any other
person.  If you are not the  intended recipient of this transmission or any
attachment, please reply  immediately.