Chris, I have just re-done this one for my G Grade Adviser

Shirley Fields
Occupational Health Manager

-----Original Message-----
From: Baldwin Chris (RFF) Occupational Health Nurse Advisor [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 01 July 2004 09:00
To: [log in to unmask]

Good morning everyone

To NHS colleagues, if you have a job description for a G H and I grade in NHS Occupational health I would very much appreciate an electronic or hard copy. many thanks

Chris Baldwin
Occupational Health Unit
Barnsley District General Hospital
118 Gawber Road
Barnsley
S75 2PS

Phone   01226 320339
Fax     01226 320341

This e-mail is confidential and privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it.  Thank you for your co-operation.

Unless expressly stated otherwise, the contents of this e-mail represent only the views of the sender as expressed only to the intended recipient, do not commit Barnsley District General Hospital NHS Trust to any course of action and, in particular, are not intended to impose any legal obligation upon the Trust.