I refer to my recently circulated open letter to the NMC.......

Could the problem be that the NMC do not see OH professionals in an appropriate light, and therefore, without the support and recognition of our professional body many nurses train in OH but do not stay long enough to make a life-long career out of it....??

Bob

Robert Dunn TD SRN OHNC MSc
Senior OH Adviser / Operations Manager
University of Oxford Occupational Health Service
10 Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3PD
Tel: 01865 282676

Confidentiality.

This electronic transmission is strictly confidential to the University of Oxford Occupational Health Service and intended solely for the addressee.  It may contain information covered by legal, professional or other privilege.  If you are not the intended addressee, or someone authorised to receive transmissions on their behalf, you must not retain, disclose in any form, copy or take any action in reliance on this transmission. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender as soon as possible and destroy this message.