  From: heather bearpark
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2004 4:02 PM
  Subject: Spirometry standards

  Hi everyone,

  Has anyone come across an evidence base that supports check of blood pressure before proceding to spirometry testing.  If so please can you advise me where to source documents.

  I would also be grateful if you could advise what your practice is in this respect +/- your protocols if prepared to share.

  Many many thanks.

  Heather Bearpark