on 17/6/04 3:03 pm, heather bearpark at [log in to unmask] wrote:

Please can anyone point me to the web resource where draft OH guidelines on data protection are located.  I have lost my reference but definitely seen it in last year.

Regards
Heather Bearpark

Faster than e-mail, more discreet than a phone call and best of all it's free -  download MSN Messenger  <http://g.msn.com/8HMBENUK/2755??PS=47575>  today! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please remove this footer before replying.

Hello Heather

In addition to Greta's helpful advice have a look at the following website: networktraining.co.uk. This is web-based information on a number of issues including DSE risk assessment, moving and handling, fire and data protection information. Click on the "evaluation" button - top right hand corner and you can have a go. This package is designed to be purchased by organisations to assist them in meeting some of their statutory obligations. Any of you from a Trust in Gwent may be familiar with it as I gather that they use it. It has obtained RCN approval as a training tool.

Anne Harriss