From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">heather bearpark
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 3:03 PM
Subject: Data protection OH guidelines

Please can anyone point me to the web resource where draft OH guidelines on data protection are located.  I have lost my reference but definitely seen it in last year.

Regards
Heather Bearpark

Faster than e-mail, more discreet than a phone call and best of all it's free - download MSN Messenger today! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please remove this footer before replying.

---