Sounds like a good idea to me.

Su

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Richardson [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 25 May 2004 21:18
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: "I have a cunning plan"

Hi Folks,
Can I run something by you all?  but first can I say thanks to all the
kind folks who kindly took the time and sent me comments on my site.
All the suggestions have been great and given me food for thought.
Well one idea I think would be great to include would be a repository
for ideas/suggestions/protocols/policies/flow charts & algorithms/tools
you get the picture?  I must admit that this idea is in the early
stages of conception, but one I think could be very useful i.e Jill's
recent request for a Flu protocol.  I understand that this could be a
bit of a minefield, but hey you gotta get your toes wet to feel the
temprature of the water.  If everyone could donate something that they
have found invaluable, and would stop others re inventing that blessed
wheel that that must be good eh?  So folks what do you think?
Thanks for taking the time to read this and if the general concenus is
for the idea, I could be sending out an electronic charity bag for such
items in the near future.
Ciao
Paul