FAIR COMMENT!!

Just frustrating trying to get info that I thought would be alot easier!!

Tracie Mckelvie
Occupational Health Nurse / Adviser
Pembrokeshire College
Merlins Bridge
Haverfordwest
Pembs.
SA61 1SZ

TEL: 01437 765247 Ext 393
FAX: 01437 767279
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

>>> [log in to unmask] 05/19/04 01:53pm >>>
I dont think we should make comments on whether OH Depts are known within an
Organisation, as I wouldnt like to see our dept mentioned in this manner on
a website,as it is an unfair comment which I'm sure is not meant to be taken
in this way, but we need to be careful what is written when so many people
access this forum. also I can think of plenty staff who would say they never
heard of OH and they have probably been on more inductions and training days
than anyone!
regards
Deirdre