I guess any condition that is controlled by medication, without which the symptoms would lead to disability or death, eg insulin dependent diabetes, chronic arthritis, epilepsy would be covered.  There might be a list from the disability adviser at the jobcentre plus.

Lucy
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Jane Fairburn
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 10:25 PM
Subject: Re: DDA -Automaticaly disabled

Hello again,

Sorry but some people here are missing the point - from both responses on the mailbase and privately, it seems there is quite a bit of misunderstanding regarding DDA . There ARE some conditions which are AUTOMATICALLY DISABLED and the DDA test does not apply. It is these conditions that I am referring to and was hoping to compile a list of.

Jane

Want to block unwanted pop-ups? Download the free MSN Toolbar now! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please remove this footer before replying.