From Anglian Water

Dear All
I am working with one of my business unit managers preparing the annual statement of assurance. Has anyone on the list been involved in legionella assessments and have any information they would be willing to share with me. Also,  we are looking at airborne sewage. The latter I can advise on , but again would like to share information if there is any available. Many thanks.

Best wishes
Mary

--*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*--
The information contained in this message is likely to be confidential
and may be legally privileged. The dissemination, distribution, copying
or disclosure of this message, or its contents, is strictly prohibited
unless authorised by Anglian Water. It is intended only for the person
named as addressee.

Anglian Water cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy
or completeness of this message, and does not authorise any contract
to be made using the Internet.

If you have received this message in error, please immediately
return it to the sender at the above address and delete it from your computer.