You could try contacting one of the agencies - e.g. OH recruitment.  They sent me payscales over a year ago - was in region of £ 23 - 25 per hour I believe charged to the employer.

Regards
Heather Bearpark
----Original Message Follows---- From: Martin Tohill <[log in to unmask]> Reply-To: Occupational Health mailing list <[log in to unmask]> To: [log in to unmask] Subject: grade G pay scale Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 13:21:14 +0100 Can anyone on the list help. Any ideas how much a sessional grade G OHA would expect to get for a session of 3 1/2 hours - working for a private company? If anyone has a guide to pay scales this would be much appreciated. Many thanks Martin Tohill ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please remove this footer before replying. Visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/occ-health.html for list archives