From: Haris, Nazmi B BSP-HML/81 [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 15 January 2004 08:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Nicotine & Carbon Monoxide

I am posting the query on behalf of a colleague who is involve in a stop smoking clinic.

1. Is there a device that can measure the level of carbon monoxide in exhaled breath?

2. Is there a strip (like a dipstick for urine test) that can check the level of nicotine in urine?

If there is such device or strip appreciate if anyone let me know how to get it.

Regards,

Nazmi Hj Haris
Occupational Health Adviser

E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Internet: www.shell.com.bn
Tel :  +673 - 3 - 374542
Fax : +673 -3 - 372137
Postal Address:Panaga Health Centre

        Brunei Darussalam

DISCLAIMER -
This e-mail, any attachment and response string are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or e-mail the sender and delete this message and any attachment immediately. Please do not copy or forward this message or attachment.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Brunei Shell Petroleum Company Sdn. Bhd. does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message as it has been transmitted over a public network. If you suspect the message may have been intercepted or amended, please call the sender. Please also note that Brunei Shell Petroleum Company Sdn. Bhd. does not accept any legal responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan this message and any attachment.