Hi Elaine
I will be graduating on 26 April and am really sorry you are now not able to attend - thanks for your kind message to all of us.  I was under the opinion that the ceremony only occurred once a year but this is obviously not the case and at least you only have to wait 3 months.  I hope you too have a fantastic day!
Best wishes, Anna Bacon
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Elaine Dobson
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2004 6:07 PM
Subject: SBU Graduation

Hi to all SBU students on the list who will be graduating this year.

I have just been informed that there was an administration error with my ceremony registration and I will now no longer be joining all those who will be Graduating on the 26th April ! ! ! !   So I would like to say CONGRATULATIONS to you all and have a GREAT day!

I have just recovered from my disappointment and they have kindly registered me on to the Ceremony in July.

Is anyone out there that I may know who will be graduating then?  I lost a lot of contact details following a virus which scrambled my emails.  I would love to hear from you, and hopefully I will recognise some faces in July.

Please contact me off line.

Elaine