Hello List,

	I am planning on writing a Phd research degree on Environmental Public Health Tracking Program. I am currently in the USA but will write my degree in London. Is there an Environmental Public Health Tracking Program in London, in the UK, in Europe?

	Secondly, what is the UK's equivalent to the USAs  Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Is it DEFRA?  or is it some other agency. What role does the Department of Public Health play in environmental issues in the UK?

	Is there a European equivalent to the EPA? Would it be WHO and under that the agencies that deal with environmental issues in Europe.

	I am asking these questions as i would like to focus my dissertation on either London, UK, and or some country in Europe with respect   to an EPHTP.

	I hope the above is clear. For further clarification, feel free to send me your thoughts.

	Regards,

	Morris A. Anglin MD MSPH
	208 East 51 Street # 359
	NY. NY. 10022