I recently left a local authority where we provided fully comprehensive in-house OH for £10 per employee per annum.  It would be interesting to see what they are currently paying for what I understand from ex-colleagues to be slower turnaround of appointments and reports.

Lucy Kenyon
Senior OH Adviser
North Warwickshire Primary Care Trust
02476 865556

This e-mail is confidential and privileged.  If you are not the intended
recipient please accept our apologies;  please do not disclose, copy or
distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its
contents:  to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  Please
inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it.  Thank you
for your co-operation.