Actually james i think your friend may be right.  i have just completed the course, i'm from bedford and i had to travel to southbank - and some of my fellow students were from luton.
becky

James Beresford <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello all,

Does anyone have a list of where OH courses are run? I have a colleague who thinks the only place is the South Bank University. I think there are closer venues to the Luton area..but where?

With kind regards,

James Beresford
Occupational Health Adviser RN MIIRSM MIOSH DipOHN Spohn
Heales Medical Ltd
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please remove this footer before replying. Visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/occ-health.html for list archives