Dear all,
 I would appreciate your advice on what records First aiders should or should not keep.

My instinct is that they should keep a record of individuals they see, and what advice or "first aid" they administer for everything they see.  ( This may not only be occupational injury, but any acute illness they could be asked to give first aid for)

This could then mean they have sensitive data about individuals and which is not compatible with the Data Protection Act.

What do your first aiders do for record keeping?  How long are such records kept for?
Do other people have access to the first aid records?

Thank you in anticipation

Margaret