Hi Folks,
Who can remember who else wanted access to the results of this request?
short of sifting through old emails or have a good memory(not I for
sure), not many i guess.  A repository would be one solution, but alas
I have yet to receive any of your donations.  I am almost tempted to
think that as knowledge is sometimes seen as power, the reluctance to
give up some of this power is understandable.  If one has to be honest,
can anyone really say that whatever tools we have now were totally
invented/produced by ourselves, I rather suspect not a lot can.
Whoops, best get back to the original request.  Dilawar, try the OH
Dept at King's College Hospital London, their dept had/has a contract
with London Ambulance Service.  I remember doing some Amb drivers
medicals there.
Regards
Paul

Dilawar Khushi <[log in to unmask]> wrote on 15.06.2004,
17:59:52:
> Dear All,
>
> I would be very grateful if any body send me the Occupational Health and
> safety Policy or procedures, Occupational Health and Safety Issues related
> to the Ambulance, Paramedics Industry.
>
> Your co-operation in this regard will be highly appreciated
>
> Thanks and best regards
> Dilawar Khushi

Paul G Richardson BA RGN OND