I will be away from my office until 15 March 2004. If you have an urgent
enquiry,  please telephone reception on extension 33063 (020 8383 3063
if calling externally).

Your email will automatically be forwarded to melanie Coyle, Office
Manager and Contract Liaison Officer.

Many thanks

>>> OCC-HEALTH 03/05/04 11:38 >>>

Hi Bashyr

I too think there's a problem.  Not only do I get e mails out of
sequence,
but I also seem to get replies to messages that I didn't receive in the
first
place.  This has happened on numerous occasions.

Regards

Maxine

*
**

Confidentiality Notice

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the e-mail address to which it is addressed and may also be privileged. If you are not the addressee of this e-mail you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it in any form whatsoever. If you have received this e-mail in error please telephone the Hammersmith Hospitals NHS Trust IT department on 020 8746 5555. Please also delete the message from your computer.

**
*