From: Bradley, Paul [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 03 March 2004 11:05
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Audiology

James,

MSG 26 states that "Unless there is a prolonged (16 hours or more)
period free from high noise levels prior to testing, or scrupulous care
is taken with hearing protection usage in the hours before the test, it
is difficult to exclude any contribution from TTS".  This is the only
reference to a timed exclusion from noise that I'm aware of.

Regards

Paul