Yes this is the case, and personally verified after a bad hair dye
experience !!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Amanda Dowson [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 01 March 2004 10:31
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Hi Vis workwear attracting wasps!

I dont know how I know this (I think it may have been Alan Titchmarsh)
but I do remember something about insects being able to see the colour
yellow more clearly than any other colour. The comment was made in
relation to the colour of flowers which are early blossomers.

What about swapping to orange?