Absolutely.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bashyr Aziz [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 27 February 2004 11:01
To: Carol Wallace
Subject: Correction

Hello
I've been asked to put up the following message.  It is self-explanatory:
Regards
Bashyr

Dear All

Yesterday, you will have received an email from Graham Johnson entitled
'Company Announcement'.  This was a confidential internal announcement
forwarded to JISCMAIL in error.  I should be grateful if you would treat it
accordingly and delete it from your inbox.

I do apologise for any confusion that this error may have caused.

With kind regards
Chris

Chris Fry
Managing Director